'Ein bal ha'nes makir be'niso' according to the Mittler Rebbe

 'Ein bal ha'nes makir be'niso' means, not that you do not recognize the miracles going on. Rather, it means that you do not know what you did to deserve the miracles that happen to you. Usually, divine response is reciprocal. 

However, Hashem also gives constantly even if you did not call to him. This is because of 'Ani Yeshena ve'libi er' - Hashem's 'heart' is awake even though he is, so to speak, 'asleep' in the exile. This is the concept of Hashem answering you before you ask - 'terem yikre'u ani e'e'ne.' -Mittler Rebbe

Perhaps this is parralleled in the pasuk 'nidrashit le'lo sha'alu, nimtzeti le'lo bikshuni, amarti, heneni, hineni el goy lo korah be'shmi' - I am in answer to those who did not ask for me, found by those who did not search for me, I say, "Here I am! Here I am" to a nation who does not even call in my name.' (Yishaya 65:1)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ahavat Aztmo